A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silvana Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silvana Garcia is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silvana Garcia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Universidad Nacional Federico Villarreal, Lima.
Dr. Garcia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silvana P Garcia MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Silvana P. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Silvana Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Silvana Garcia practices Psychiatry near Bellerose, NY.
See Bellerose Psychiatrists.