Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Silvana Spertus
Dr. Silvana Spertus, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Palisades Park, NJ, with other offices in Florham Park, NJ and Cedar Knolls, NJ (and 3 other locations). She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Spertus is affiliated with Somerset Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Silvana Spertus has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Silvana Spertus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palisades Park, NJ.
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
New York, NY
Dr. Kussum Shah
Palisades Park, NJ 0 mi45
Dr. Philip Rubinfeld
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Palisades Park, NJ 0 mi35