A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silverio Cabellon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabellon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cabellon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silverio Cabellon, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabellon graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Cabellon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silverio M Cabellon MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Silverio M. Cabellon practice?
- Dr. Silverio Cabellon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Silverio Cabellon practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Takoma Park, MD and Washington, DC.
See Towson Surgeons.