A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silverio Cabellon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabellon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cabellon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silverio Cabellon, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabellon graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Cabellon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silverio M Cabellon MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Silverio M. Cabellon practice?
- Dr. Silverio Cabellon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Silverio Cabellon practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Takoma Park, MD and Washington, DC.
See Towson Surgeons.