Dr. Silvester Lango Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Silvester Lango?

July 13th, 2016

Torn Meniscus - knee surgery

Best doctor for patience and accuracy.

July 27th, 2015

True physician

Showed Concern for other condition than the one that took me there, and acted on it without charge.

June 16th, 2015

Dr.Lango is a truly the Best

February 12th, 2015

He is just amazing best doctor ever

December 26th, 2014

The best doctor

Just amazing. Dr.Lango is absolutely excellent!

December 28th, 2013

Warm, Genuine Doctor with much experience.

Dr. Lango is genuinely kind and put me at ease right away. He was nothing but warm in manner. His staff on the otherhand seemed a bit cold. She is the person who handles all your paperwork and x-rays, etc...It might just be me, but I didn't feel comfortable knowing that she would handle my information. It was not because of incompetence but because she seemed dismissive about it..

November 8th, 2013

Dr.Lango is great. he spend time to listen what my problem was. Told me what my options are.

August 19th, 2013

Simply Dr. Lang is one of the most intelligent person i have met. He spends time with his patients, he listens to you and gives you options. His staff is very nice, and the accommodated me because of my schedule. He has plenty of experience and he does his job very well. Believe me you will be in grate hands.

May 31st, 2013

I recently had a appointment with Dr.Lango for my fracture. Doctor was excellent . he took his time to explain what was the issue, also was referred to do an MRI . His office staff informed me that, they have to get the authorization from insurance ,which i already knew. They did informed me that i have to call back as soon as i have an MRI done , to review the results. My experience was very good. Dr.Lango is very good he explained everything in details to me ,

May 28th, 2013

Nice Doctor, Horrible Staff and Response Time

While I thought Dr. Lango was professional and listened to my problems, the office staff was quite rude and horrible. They promised to call the insurance for approval for an MRI but waited a week before calling. Additionally, they waited over a week to call me with the results of the MRI. I will be looking for a new physician due to the lack of responsibility the office has shown to the patients seeking care.

May 6th, 2013

the good, and the bad

Pros: - doctor was nice, and took the time to answer my questions as best he could. Cons: - I waited a very long time past my appointment time. I wasn't the only one--it seems that by design they would rather you wait than the doctor waits. The doctor will talk to each patient as much as needed, which is good, but the staff still book an appointment every 15 minutes. You will likely wait an hour past your time, so I suggest coming late if you do go. - doctor refused to call me back for a follow up question. Finding another doctor. I'm not willing to have a doctor who can only answer my questions if I wait two weeks for an appointment, and then spend hours commuting and waiting in his waiting room first.

March 25th, 2013

DR. LANGO IS THE BEST , LISTENS TO YOU AND GIVES YOU OPTIONS. HE DOESN'T RUSH. I WAS AMAZED BY HIS PROFESSIONALISM. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND HIM HE KNOWS HIS STUFF HE GOT HIS DR DEGREE IN SLOVENIA , SWITZERLAND AND NEW YORK.