A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silvestre Aguilar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silvestre Aguilar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silvestre Aguilar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguilar graduated from Universidad De Barcelona.
Dr. Aguilar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silvestre Francisco Aguilar MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Silvestre F. Aguilar practice?
- Dr. Silvestre Aguilar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Silvestre Aguilar practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.