A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silvestre Aguilar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silvestre Aguilar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silvestre Aguilar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguilar graduated from Universidad De Barcelona.
Dr. Aguilar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aguilar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Silvestre F. Aguilar practice?
Dr. Silvestre Aguilar practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.