A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silvestre De La Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silvestre De La Cruz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De La Cruz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De La Cruz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Cruz graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. De La Cruz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silvestre S De La Cruz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Silvestre S. De La Cruz practice?
- Dr. Silvestre De La Cruz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Silvestre De La Cruz practices Psychiatry near Camp Hill, PA.
See Camp Hill Psychiatrists.