Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Silvia Abreu Read
Dr. Silvia Abreu Read, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with other offices in Jacksonville, FL and Alamosa, CO (and 3 other locations). She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Abreu Read is affiliated with Mayo Clinic hospital, SLV Regional Medical Center and Angel Medical Center. Dr. Abreu Read has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Silvia Abreu Read has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Silvia Abreu Read is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Mathew Luke
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi39
Dr. Edward Urban
Neurology, Internal Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi41
Dr. Catherine Manolakis
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi9