A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silvia Delgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silvia Delgado is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silvia Delgado, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delgado graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Delgado has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silvia Rosa Delgado MD is a female Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Silvia R. Delgado practice?
- Dr. Silvia Delgado has 3 office locations.
Dr. Silvia Delgado practices Neurology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Neurologists.