A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silvia Diego:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silvia Diego is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silvia Diego, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diego graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Diego has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Doctors Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silvia Margarita Diego MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Silvia M. Diego practice?
- Dr. Silvia Diego has 2 office locations.
Dr. Silvia Diego practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Primary Care Doctors.