A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silvia Fresco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silvia Fresco, Advanced Laparoscopic General and Bariatric Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fresco
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Fresco Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silvia Fresco, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bariatric Medicine
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fresco graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Fresco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- Mountainside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silvia Fresco MD is a female Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Silvia Fresco practice?
- Dr. Silvia Fresco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Silvia Fresco practices Surgery near Manahawkin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Holmdel, NJ.
See Manahawkin Surgeons.