A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silvia Fresco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silvia Fresco, Advanced Laparoscopic General and Bariatric Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fresco
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fresco Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silvia Fresco, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bariatric Medicine
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fresco graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Fresco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- Mountainside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silvia Fresco MD is a female Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Silvia Fresco practice?
- Dr. Silvia Fresco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Silvia Fresco practices Surgery near Manahawkin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Holmdel, NJ.
See Manahawkin Surgeons.