A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silvia Fresco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silvia Fresco, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fresco graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Fresco has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silvia Fresco MD is a female Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Silvia Fresco practice?
- Dr. Silvia Fresco has 4 office locations.
Dr. Silvia Fresco practices Surgery near Glen Ridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manahawkin, NJ and Holmdel, NJ.
See Glen Ridge Surgeons.