A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silvia Fresco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silvia Fresco, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fresco graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Fresco has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fresco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Silvia Fresco practice?
Dr. Silvia Fresco practices Surgery near Glen Ridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manahawkin, NJ and Holmdel, NJ.
See Glen Ridge Surgeons.