True friend show details True friend
by J on Apr 17th, 2013

Not just an amazing doctor, but an amazing person. One of the most giving individual I'll ever meet. Keep your head up!

Jul 29th, 2012

Excellent doctor they don't come like her anymore. She really listens to you and helps you find a way to manage your situation. She is the best psychiatrist I have ever had. You can tell she really loves what she does and she is not in it for money. I highly recommend her.

Jul 8th, 2012

My only regret is that I did not know Doctor Furstenberg twenty years ago. It's ok however; this doctor continues to inspire and encourage the life I have left. Furthermore, ACCEPTS any appreciation rather gracefully. I believe she is what has been called 'A natural'.Love her,Jeff

mi flaquita....... show details mi flaquita.......
by yania on May 17th, 2012

la persona que me saco adelante, que me resucito el alma, que me me hablaba y alentaba mientras yo intentaba caminar en un tnel sin salida, mi flaquita, mas que una psiquiatra, una amiga, una compaera, 24 horas, hoy toda mi energa para que salgas adelante, estoy segura que vos podes!!

Apr 23rd, 2012

Siempre te tendre en mi corazon. Vas a estar bien Suerte.

She's a Hero show details She's a Hero
May 21st, 2011

She's not just a doctor she is someone you can count on who genuinely cares about each and every patient.She does her job with love and passion and never gives up on any of her patients. She offers a comforting home like feeling. She is an amazing human being and doctor.

Dr Furstenberg is a lovely Psychiatrist. show details Dr Furstenberg is a lovely Psychiatrist.
by patrick lally on Sep 21st, 2009

i would highly recommend her to everyone who has mental illness.