Overall Review

October 19th, 2016
Excellent physician
Takes time with her patients and actually listens. Does a completed job no short cuts. Wish I could have a physician like her here in Arizona.

September 6th, 2016
Great Physician!
Wonderful staff and attentive medical care. Just met for first time and really pleased.

August 14th, 2016
I was a patient her for over 20 years. Kim was the only reason I stayed. After Dr. Seoane made some medical blunders that nearly cost me my life... I left. If Kim ever heads out...I will follow her to whatever doc she works for. I would love to go to her husband, but unfortunately her shares her office. The office manager is horrible, no return calls and a year later i am still getting bills. This office is hot mess.

April 16th, 2016
Quality Physician
Great time with Dr. S and staff. Short wait time and great care. Recommend for her tell if as it is policy.

December 5th, 2015
Great physician
Staff is curtious and expects insurance to be present at every appointment. Dr. Is great and thorough. Highly recommended.

October 27th, 2015
Very unprofessional staff
Dr, Gomez-Seoane came highly recommended from a nurse at the hospital. My doctor will not be taking my insurance after the first of the year and I'm looking for a new provider. I called the office to ask a few questions about becoming a new patient. The first extension...leave a message, second extension...leave a message?? Finally got to a person, told her I would be a new patient and had questions. Her answers to my questions....Ummm I don't think so, Ummm well maybe, Ummm I don't know. I'm a newly retired medical biller from an private office of 12 providers. I've worked in the front office, the back and then finally to the billing office and couldn't believe how rude and unprofessional this office staff was. I don't think I'll be picking this office due to this alone.

May 5th, 2014
We have been patients for nearly 20 years. The old staff was great... The office manager is awful, and there is a constant stream of new office people. Kim is the reason I have stayed for so many years. She is outstanding. The care we have received from both doc's is great...but constant flow of new staff, the rudeness ... well, it's got me looking.

March 19th, 2014
officestaff
The office manager is rude and does let you know if there is a problem. She never returns phone calls and seems to have a problem keeping staff. Kim the office nurse is the best and one of the reasons I put up with office staff.

November 22nd, 2013
Great Doctors...HORRIBLE STAFF
The doctors are great, easy to talk to, knowledgeable etc... IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT THE FRONT DESK AND OFFICE MANAGER ARE SO RUDE AND UNHELPFUL. They do not have the expertise or technology that is needed to submit information to the insurance companies to get the proper billing established. They do not want to hear about your billing/EOB issues. When I gave them the answers to the problem (by calling BCBS myself while standing at the desk!) their response was "WE DON'T DO THAT." Do what? Your job? Yeah, I got that. After 20 years - I won't be back:(

September 20th, 2013
Office staff very unprofessional. Dr. doesn't return phone calls.

September 10th, 2011
Dr. Seoane is a very caring, thorough physician. I have been going to her for at least 15 years and she has always had my best interest at heart.