A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silvia Magadan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silvia Magadan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Magadan graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Magadan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silvia M Menendez Magadan DO is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Silvia M. Magadan practice?
- Dr. Silvia Magadan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Silvia Magadan practices Pediatrics near Denville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Rockaway, NJ.
See Denville Pediatricians.