Dr. Silvia Mckevitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Silvia Mckevitt?

August 13th, 2017

Great experience

Great job! Dr. McKevitt is very professional, the consultation covered all of my question and concerns. The procedure was quick, painless and resolved my eye problem. The follow up was equally professional. The front desk ladies are friendly, helpful and understanding. (I had a scheduling conflict.)

May 29th, 2017

Removed skin from left eye that was causing watery eye and double vision

Left eye looks and feels normal now. Very clean and profession staff and doctor. This was a painless procedure that turned out better than I expected.

May 17th, 2017

Dr. McKevitt Opened my Eyes

I recommend Dr. Sylvia McKevitt to anyone needing plastic surgery around his or her eyes. I have had drooping eyelids for some time, and it had recently become clear that it was affecting my vision. After successful cataract surgery last year, I still noticed glare when driving at night and extreme eye fatigue after working at the computer for a few hours. At the recommendation of my primary ophthalmologist, I went to Dr. McKevitt at Eye Plastics Northwest. She performed a virtually painless, outpatient eyelid lift that has eliminated the problems with nighttime glare and computer user eye fatigue, and the surgery has left virtually no scars. As a side benefit, everyone comments about how intense (awake) I look now.

March 10th, 2017

Wonderful experience

Professional, personable and kind - Dr McKevitt explains procedure options, pros and cons, and answers any questions you have. The procedure went very smoothly and the follow up was thorough.

February 4th, 2017

Upper Blepharoplasty

Dr. McKevitt has great skill and provided excellent results. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.

July 22nd, 2016

I am very happy with the results of the eyelid surgery that Dr McKevitt performed in six weeks ago. The entire process from my initial consultation to post surgery follow-up was a very good experience. I have also had numerous compliments from people that I work with about the final results of the surgery. The entire office staff was also very professional to work with. I would highly recommend Dr Mckevitt to anyone who is considering eye surgery for sure.

April 26th, 2016

Happy patient

After my operation to remove cancer from my lower lid of my left eye, I went to see Dr. Silvia McKevitt. With her magical finger tips, Dr. McKevitt restored the tissue surrounding my eye to its original appearance much to my delight. Her professional performance along with her compassion I found so helpful. Little did I realize the whole procedure included keeping me so comfortable. I would never hesitate to be once more a patient of Dr. McKevitt if I ever need help. She was wonderful!

December 13th, 2015

Skin Cancer Reconstructive Surgery

Great reconstruction after skin cancer removal on eyelids. Response to post surgery questions and concerns was great!

December 3rd, 2015

Patient

Completely satisfied with her in all aspects. Highly recommend her and her staff.

June 5th, 2014

All Healed

Dr. Mckevitt was recommended to me by my primary care physician. As a surgeon Dr. Mckevitt is excellent for the upper eyelid lift that I received, both left and right. The surgery was 4 months ago and I am healing very well. It takes months for the surgical line to smooth itself out but it is barely visible at this stage. Dr.Mckevitt and staff could put a friendlier face on the business, setting people at ease early in the process. They may be great at their jobs but its important to be a people person when in contact with the public.

November 11th, 2013

urgery

Recently I had Mohs surgery on my lower eyelid to remove a basal cell carcinoma and needed a second surgeon to close the wound. I was very fortunate in choosing Dr. McKevitt to be that surgeon. Her calm and knowledgeable demeanor was most reassuring. She not only saved the tear drain, but her skillful hands placed the stitches with such precision that I have a barely noticeable scar, and most people don't realize that anything had been done. I highly recommend Dr. McKevitt, she is trustworthy and an excellent physician.

August 9th, 2012

She was very personable and was did a great job with my eyes.