A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silvia Operti-Considine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silvia Operti-Considine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silvia Operti-Considine, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Operti-Considine graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Operti-Considine has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silvia Beatriz Operti-Considine MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Silvia B. Operti-Considine practice?
- Dr. Silvia Operti-Considine has 1 office location.
- Dr. Silvia Operti-Considine practices Pediatrics near Rochester Hills, MI.