3.0

Poor show details Poor
by Jimena acosta on Dec 18th, 2015

Deos not do anti gripal just sayos its a allergy

Horrible Doctor show details Horrible Doctor
by Disappointed Patient on Oct 20th, 2015

On face value, this practice ticks many boxes in terms of location, ambience of the waiting rooms, friendliness of the nurses with children, etc. However, the doctor in question is absolutely cold, impatient and disrespectful. In my strong opinion, she lacks bedside manner. She sent me home in tears with just how rude she was - I asked for clarification on my daughter's medical issue and she reacted with such impatience and disinterest, making me feel humiliated. When I politely confronted her, she reacted with anger and left the room without saying bye to me or my child (who had especially handmade a drawing for her and kept asking why she didn't say "bye" before leaving us in the room alone). I have never had such an awful experience and do not recommend her as a physician.

Terrible dr. show details Terrible dr.
by Miranda on May 14th, 2015

nothing accurate, any education, no patient with the babies

Office staff disrespect, opiniated, no facts, intimidating, not up to date with board certification show details Office staff disrespect, opiniated, no facts, intimidating, not up to date with board certification
Feb 23rd, 2012

I am a soon to be mom and I am enjoying this natural journey. I decided to meet Dr Operti as for us a doctor has be carefully chosen as a care giver of our precious family. They had the staff talk to me and pretty soon I understood this office use "termination" a lot in their vocabulary and also charging extra for certain hours of the day even though the doctor is not available at those times and your child would be seen by someone who is not an MD. The biggest shock was that we would not be welcomed because we were not sure whether to vaccinate or not. Illegal thing as the state allows anyone to fill out a waiver refusing it. The hospital I am giving birth at, agrees with me. My friends have no problem with their amazing doctors. This office, wished me "good luck" in finding a doctor an putting my child in school. And they are the ones to supposely care for our children's health. I had no option but to "run" out. I am grateful I got to meet them.

Will not recommend show details Will not recommend
Oct 28th, 2011

She is cold. The staff doesn't acknowledge your children no matter how long you have been going there, they can be rude. You have to go there to understand.