Pediatricians

2370 Walton Blvd
Ste 3
Rochester Hills, MI 48309
248-651-8197
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  Office staff disrespect, opiniated, no facts, intimidating, not up to date with board certification  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2012

I am a soon to be mom and I am enjoying this natural journey. I decided to meet Dr Operti as for us a doctor has be carefully chosen as a care giver of our precious family. They had the staff talk to me and pretty soon I understood this office use "termination" a lot in their vocabulary and also charging extra for certain hours of the day even though the doctor is not available at those times and your child would be seen by someone who is not an MD. The biggest shock was that we would not be welcomed because we were not sure whether to vaccinate or not. Illegal thing as the state allows anyone to fill out a waiver refusing it. The hospital I am giving birth at, agrees with me. My friends have no problem with their amazing doctors. This office, wished me "good luck" in finding a doctor an putting my child in school. And they are the ones to supposely care for our children's health. I had no option but to "run" out. I am grateful I got to meet them.

|  Will not recommend  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2011

She is cold. The staff doesn't acknowledge your children no matter how long you have been going there, they can be rude. You have to go there to understand.