A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silvia Orengo-Nania:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silvia Orengo-Nania is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orengo-Nania
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Orengo-Nania Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silvia Orengo-Nania, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Orengo-Nania graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Orengo-Nania has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silvia D Orengo-Nania MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Silvia D. Orengo-Nania practice?
- Dr. Silvia Orengo-Nania has 5 office locations.
Dr. Silvia Orengo-Nania practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.