Dr. Silvia Panitch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 5th, 2014
Great Doctor!
Dr. Panitch spends quality time with her patients. Her tests and questions were very thorough. I love her wholistic approach. Rather than just prescribing a bunch of meds, she's helping me bring my body back into a healthy balance by finding my food allergies, how does my body process nutrients, etc. I HIGHLY recommend her.

February 23rd, 2014
Highly recommend
Dr. Panitch is a very good and knowledgeable doctor. She is very patient and I feel very comfortable discussing all my troubles with her. I would highly recommend her to my friends and family. Thank you Dr. Panitch for your hard work!

January 23rd, 2014
Sets the Bar HIGH
Menopause is the pits. Dr. Panitch is the best. She deserves nothing less than 5-star reviews across the board. The office is not the Ritz, nor does it have a high-profile address. But what the location and furnishings lack in elegance, this is made up for in the top-notch medical expertise and practice. I have never met such a thorough, knowledgeable physician. Dr. Panitch has set the bar for holistic medicine very high. No wonder the pharmacy recommended her. Before you even go into the office, you will be asked to fill out detailed forms regarding your health. These take a good hour, but they are really worth the effort. On your first visit, Dr. Panitch comes in completely prepared. She has read your forms and is ready to discuss your issues from the start. She will order tests and set goals. She is concerned not only about your symptoms, but with your lifestyle and state of mind. She seems to get to the bottom of things, and takes her time doing so. Nothing is rushed; all questions are answered. If you want details, she has them to give. Once your test results are in you will come in for a follow up. Dr. Panitch painstakingly explains your results, what they mean, and how to address them. She will recommend books and supplements (she has very high quality supplements in the office, making it convenient and, as someone who is used to buying quality supplements online, I can assure you her prices are reasonable). She will lay down a game plan and get you started on your way to feeling better. She, again, takes her time in discussing your issues, concerns, treatments and what to expect. I left feeling important, and cared for by the best. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR WOMEN STRUGGLING WITH MENOPAUSE.

November 5th, 2013
Wonderful Physician And Friend
Dr. Panitch is by far the best physician that we have ever had in our lives. Dr. Panitch is understanding, compassionate, knowledgeable and an expert in her field. Not only is she patient and listens, but also respectful of the needs of her patients by explaining in detail what the problems are and cures.

October 26th, 2012
I was recommended to meet this Doctor from a trusted friend and obviously my expectations were high. I have to say that I am glad to have made a decision to visit her. Dr Panitch is genuinely concerned about her patients health. I do believe she does her homework and recommends treatment that targets the problem and not the symptoms alone. I will recommend this doctor to anyone...and anyone who is undecided, I would say go ahead and you will see the difference between a general Internal medicine doc and Dr Panitch!!

August 14th, 2012
Dr. Panitch is the best! She is thorough and exacting and doesn't give up....she really has your health as a priority.

April 21st, 2011
Dr. Panitch is a wonderful find, a board certified internist who also uses holistic and Eastern medicine. She really listens and spend quality time at each visit.

April 2nd, 2011
Outstanding Care!!
I spent YEARS seeing dozens of physicians in Chicago, many with gold medals in their office for service, and no one could properly diagnose my illness. Then I discovered Dr. Panitch and her first comment was, "Somebody is missing something." Three weeks later I had a positive diagnosis. I have never met a more caring, dedicated physician. In a medical culture that prefers to MEDICATE every problem, Dr. Panitch listens first and then explores every option for improving your health. Outstanding care!!

October 9th, 2010
Dr Panitch and her staff are friendly, nurturing and helpful.

December 30th, 2009
Patient
I've been seeing Dr. Panitch for several years and she has been an extraordinary doctor. I recommend her to everyone I know. By far, one of the best physicians I've ever had.

November 2nd, 2009
Getting There
I appreciate you having more of a naturalistic outlook, but at the same time would like there to be more of a knowledge of natural hormone therapy.Also, I would appreciate if you would listen more to the patient's symptoms and less to the numbers from the lab results. I think the numbers are good for a general guideline, but not as a hard and fast rule.