Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Silvia Pastor-Iturricha
Dr. Silvia Pastor-Iturricha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfield, OH. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pastor-Iturricha is affiliated with Butler County Medical Center, Bethesda Hospital and Mercy Hospital Fairfield. Dr. Pastor-Iturricha has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Silvia Pastor-Iturricha has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Silvia Pastor-Iturricha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfield, OH.
Dr. Michael Cohen
Fairfield, OH 0.07 mi37
Dr. Meredith Landorf
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Fairfield, OH 1.03 mi16
Dr. Edward Crane
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Fairfield, OH 1.03 mi18