Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Silvia Pinel-Villalobos
Dr. Silvia Pinel-Villalobos, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Livingston, NJ, with other offices in Florham Park, NJ and Morristown, NJ (and 3 other locations). She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pinel-Villalobos is affiliated with Morristown Medical Center, Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System and St Barnabas Medical Center. Dr. Pinel-Villalobos has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Silvia Pinel-Villalobos has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Silvia Pinel-Villalobos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livingston, NJ.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Kathleen Delaney
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Livingston, NJ 0 mi36
Dr. Nicholas Tullo
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Livingston, NJ 0 mi35