A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silvia Quesada-Cupull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silvia Quesada-Cupull is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Quesada-Cupull graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Quesada-Cupull has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silvia M Quesada-Cupull MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Silvia M. Quesada-Cupull practice?
- Dr. Silvia Quesada-Cupull has 1 office location.
Dr. Silvia Quesada-Cupull practices Anesthesiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Anesthesiologists.