A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silvia Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silvia Romero is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romero
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silvia Romero, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Romero has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Lee Memorial Hospital-Healthpark
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silvia Amalia Romero MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Silvia A. Romero practice?
- Dr. Silvia Romero has 3 office locations.
Dr. Silvia Romero practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Cape Coral Internists and Cape Coral Oncologists.