A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silvia Villagomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silvia Villagomez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silvia Villagomez, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Villagomez graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Villagomez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silvia M Villagomez MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Silvia M. Villagomez practice?
- Dr. Silvia Villagomez has 1 office location.
Dr. Silvia Villagomez practices Gastroenterology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Gastroenterologists.