A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silvio Gurdian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silvio Gurdian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silvio Gurdian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurdian graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gurdian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gurdian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Silvio J. Gurdian practice?
Dr. Silvio Gurdian practices Ophthalmology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Ophthalmologists.