A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silvio Gurdian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silvio Gurdian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gurdian
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gurdian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silvio Gurdian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurdian graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gurdian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silvio Jose Gurdian MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Silvio J. Gurdian practice?
- Dr. Silvio Gurdian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Silvio Gurdian practices Ophthalmology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Ophthalmologists.