A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silvio Gurdian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silvio Gurdian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gurdian
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gurdian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silvio Gurdian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurdian graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gurdian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silvio Jose Gurdian MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Silvio J. Gurdian practice?
- Dr. Silvio Gurdian has 1 office location.
Dr. Silvio Gurdian practices Ophthalmology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Ophthalmologists.