A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silvio Quaglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silvio Quaglia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silvio Quaglia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Lyme Disease
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Quaglia graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Quaglia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Overlook Hospital
- Ahs Hosp Corp Ovl-Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silvio Alfonse Quaglia MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Silvio A. Quaglia practice?
- Dr. Silvio Quaglia has 1 office location.
Dr. Silvio Quaglia practices Internal Medicine near Millburn, NJ.
See Millburn Internists.