Learn more about Dr. Silvio Travalia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silvio Travalia, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Travalia
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Travalia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silvio Travalia, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Travalia graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Travalia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silvio C Travalia FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Silvio C. Travalia practice?
- Dr. Silvio Travalia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Silvio Travalia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bonita Springs, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Cardiologists.