A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silvio Vinardell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silvio Vinardell is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinardell graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Vinardell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Homestead Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silvio Vinardell MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Silvio Vinardell practice?
- Dr. Silvio Vinardell has 1 office location.
- Dr. Silvio Vinardell practices Emergency Medicine near Palmetto Bay, FL.