A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silviu Burcescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silviu Burcescu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burcescu
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burcescu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silviu Burcescu, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burcescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burcescu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- V A Hospital - Northport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silviu Mihai Burcescu MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Silviu M. Burcescu practice?
- Dr. Silviu Burcescu has 1 office location.
Dr. Silviu Burcescu practices Psychiatry near Cortlandt Manor, NY.
See Cortlandt Manor Psychiatrists.