A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silviu Burcescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silviu Burcescu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silviu Burcescu, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Burcescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burcescu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- V A Hospital - Northport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silviu Mihai Burcescu MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Silviu M. Burcescu practice?
- Dr. Silviu Burcescu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Silviu Burcescu practices Psychiatry near Valhalla, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cortlandt Manor, NY.
See Valhalla Psychiatrists.