Dr. Sim Hoffman Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Sim Hoffman?

patient

Posted on October 1st, 2015

I visit this office on March, I waited only 5 mins to be called in his staff looked very well trained and they were polite and spend a lot of time with me. they explained the procedure and were very professional. I highly recommend this office. I went to the one in Buena park.

Posted on April 26th, 2011

This was the WORST experience at a doctor's office EVER! I waited over THREE hours to be seen. The office staff is not well trained and couldn't care less about the well being of patients. Never once did anyone even apologize to me. All they care about is money trying to squeeze as many patients in as possible even at the patients expense. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR'S OFFICE

Posted on November 27th, 2016