A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sima Asadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sima Asadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sima Asadi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Asadi graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Asadi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sima Ashraf Asadi MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sima A. Asadi practice?
- Dr. Sima Asadi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sima Asadi practices Pediatrics near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Atwater, CA.
See Merced Pediatricians.