A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sima Asadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sima Asadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sima Asadi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Asadi graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Asadi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Children's Hospital Central California
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Asadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sima A. Asadi practice?
Dr. Sima Asadi practices Pediatrics near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Atwater, CA.
See Merced Pediatricians.