A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sima Issen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sima Issen is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sima Issen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Issen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Issen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Issen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sima G. Issen practice?
- Dr. Sima Issen practices Internal Medicine, General Practice, and Neurology near Spokane Valley, WA.