A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sima Issen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sima Issen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sima Issen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Issen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Issen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sima Gail Issen MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sima G. Issen practice?
- Dr. Sima Issen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sima Issen practices Internal Medicine near Spokane Valley, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA.