Dr. Sima Jain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sima Jain?

Could NOT remove a mole?

Posted on April 26th, 2016

I went in for a routine sunscreen exam. I mentioned and had her look at a mole that I had on the crease between my leg and groin area. I asked if I could have it removed. She told me he doesn't do those kinds of things and that I would have to see another doctor. She did not say if I need to see another doctor at this office or another completely different doctor. She gave me the impression that she did not want to do it because of genital exposure?

Love this office

Posted on May 5th, 2015

I was very impressed with the quick appointment time and how nice the Dr was and also her staff. I will definitely be returning. She diagnosed my son's eczema and with her help it cleare up within two weeks. 😄

Posted on January 18th, 2011

Dr Jain is delightful - wonderful with my son - a fabulous Dr. The only complaint that I have is that the receptionist at the office can be a bit rude - announcing to the waiting room at large about medical conditions and billing situations. If they could have him protect people's privacy a bit more, they would be perfect.

Superb & Compassionate

Posted on November 10th, 2010

So many times, reviews are only written when we are unhappy with the goods or services that we have received. Today, I wanted to carve out some time to discuss the other. I have recently visited Dundee Dermatology and had an excellent experience with a friendly and caring staff. Upon visiting this facility you await your appointment in their clean and comfortable waiting area. You may be thinking "so what"; but I feel that it is a reflection on what's to come. Upon being called in to see the doctor, I was asked thorough questions about my condition by what I regarded as a very gracious and caring assistant. I was next greeted by Dr. Jain in a similar fashion; cordial and sociable. We discussed my symptoms and later the doctor's diagnosis of my condition. Yes, you are correct in thinking, that it is the doctors job. What captured my attention with this office is their genuine empathy for the patient. Today, many of us have frenzied lifestyles and with the economy in such turmoil, more and more people endure an extreme amount of stress. To find such humanity is fortunate and has been valued by me. I recommend this dermatology office and anticipate that their superb care continues.

Superb & Compassionate