A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sima Mirhashemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sima Mirhashemi, www.harborclinic.com IntegrativeMedicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Diabetes Complications
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirhashemi graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Mirhashemi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sima Mirhashemi DO and MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sima Mirhashemi practice?
- Dr. Sima Mirhashemi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sima Mirhashemi practices Internal Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Internists.