A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sima Mithani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sima Mithani, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mithani graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mithani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sima Mithani MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Sima Mithani practice?
- Dr. Sima Mithani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sima Mithani practices Allergy & Immunology near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Englewood Allergists.