A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sima Nekoui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sima Nekoui is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sima Nekoui, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nekoui graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Nekoui has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sima Amelia Nekoui MD is a female Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sima A. Nekoui practice?
- Dr. Sima Nekoui has 1 office location.
Dr. Sima Nekoui practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Neurologists.