A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sima Pandey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sima Pandey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandey graduated from Univ Of Sint Eustatius, Sint Eustatius, Netherland Antilles.
Dr. Pandey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Trinitas Hospital - Williamson Street Campus, Elizabeth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sima Pandey MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sima Pandey practice?
- Dr. Sima Pandey has 1 office location.
Dr. Sima Pandey practices Internal Medicine near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Internists.