A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sima Shakiba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakiba graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Shakiba has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sima B Shakiba MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sima B. Shakiba practice?
- Dr. Sima Shakiba has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sima Shakiba practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.