A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sima Shakiba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakiba graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Shakiba has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shakiba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sima B. Shakiba practice?
Dr. Sima Shakiba practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.