A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sima Shakiba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shakiba
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Shakiba Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakiba graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Shakiba has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sima B Shakiba MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sima B. Shakiba practice?
- Dr. Sima Shakiba has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sima Shakiba practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.