A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simeon Lauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simeon Lauer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simeon Lauer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Cancer (Conjunctival Neoplasm)
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauer graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lauer has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simeon A Lauer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Simeon A. Lauer practice?
- Dr. Simeon Lauer has 11 office locations.
Dr. Simeon Lauer practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, NY and Hackensack, NJ.
See New York Ophthalmologists.