A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simeon Prager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simeon Prager is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simeon Prager, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Shwachman-Diamond Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Prager graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Prager has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- SSM Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simeon Prager MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Simeon Prager practice?
- Dr. Simeon Prager has 3 office locations.
Dr. Simeon Prager practices Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists.