A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simi Kapoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simi Kapoor is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapoor
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kapoor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simi Kapoor, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapoor graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Kapoor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simi Kapoor MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Simi Kapoor practice?
- Dr. Simi Kapoor has 1 office location.
Dr. Simi Kapoor practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Allergists and Mission Viejo Internists.