A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simi Kapoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simi Kapoor is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapoor
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kapoor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simi Kapoor, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapoor graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Kapoor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simi Kapoor MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Simi Kapoor practice?
- Dr. Simi Kapoor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Simi Kapoor practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Clemente, CA and Irvine, CA.
See Mission Viejo Allergists and Mission Viejo Internists.