A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simin Goral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simin Goral is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simin Goral, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Goral graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Goral has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simin Ozler Goral MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Simin O. Goral practice?
- Dr. Simin Goral has 7 office locations.
Dr. Simin Goral practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Nephrologists.