A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simion Zinreich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simion Zinreich, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinreich graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussels. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zinreich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zinreich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan