A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simion Zinreich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simion Zinreich, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinreich graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussels. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zinreich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simion James Zinreich MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Simion J. Zinreich practice?
- Dr. Simion Zinreich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Simion Zinreich practices Neuroradiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Radiologists.