A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Allo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Allo, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allo
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Allo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Allo graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Allo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Denton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Ngotcho Allo MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Simon N. Allo practice?
- Dr. Simon Allo has 1 office location.
Dr. Simon Allo practices Cardiovascular Disease near Denton, TX.
See Denton Cardiologists.