A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Allo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Allo, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allo
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Allo graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Allo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Denton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Ngotcho Allo MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Simon N. Allo practice?
- Dr. Simon Allo has 1 office location.
Dr. Simon Allo practices Cardiovascular Disease near Denton, TX.
See Denton Cardiologists.