Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Simon Allo
Dr. Simon Allo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denton, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Allo is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Denton, Presbyterian Hospital of Denton and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle. Dr. Allo has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Simon Allo has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Simon Allo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denton, TX.
Dr. Manisha Shah
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Denton, TX 0 mi21
Dr. Jayasree Pillarisetti
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Denton, TX 0.04 mi10
Dr. Andrew Owens
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Denton, TX 0.04 mi13