A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Allport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Allport, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allport
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Allport, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Allport graduated from University College London, England. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Allport has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Catawba Valley Medical
- Frye Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon John Allport BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Simon J. Allport practice?
- Dr. Simon Allport has 1 office location.
Dr. Simon Allport practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hickory, NC.
See Hickory Internists and Hickory Gastroenterologists.