Learn more about Dr. Simon Allport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Allport, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allport
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Allport Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Allport, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Allport graduated from University College London, England. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Allport has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Catawba Valley Medical
- Frye Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon John Allport BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Simon J. Allport practice?
- Dr. Simon Allport has 1 office location.
Dr. Simon Allport practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hickory, NC.
See Hickory Internists and Hickory Gastroenterologists.