Dr. Simon Ashiku MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 28th, 2012
just getting started
My husband has been diagnosed with esophageal cancer. Dr. Ashiku will be his surgeon. He already inserted a feeding tube and his port for chemo. So far, we are so impressed with his compassion and expertise. We are blessed to have him as our doctor. I know the surgery will go well because of Dr. Ashiku. We are glad to have you in California. Thank you!

August 3rd, 2012
Dr Ashiku performed my wedge section bak in 2006 at the Beth Israel Hospital. I miss him and wish he was still there. he now works in another Hospital bout in California....Boy are they Lucky they got him!!!!

July 9th, 2010
None better ....
There is no better physician than Dr. Ashiku, his compassion coupled with his extraordinary competence is an unbeatable pairing for a surgeon and any human being. There aren't words to describe the sense of safety this man engenders, while still informing of risks and prognosis. In office visits he spends between :40 minutes to over an hour, calmly explaining everything, showing me comparisons of imaging studies, explaining rationale behind decisions. I could go on and on, but I'll end by saying "I have been touched deeply by this man. I can only wish him the best life, as he has so earned this."

July 21st, 2008
An excelent physician saved my life
Dr. Ashiku performed difficult operation took 18 hrs. of surgery to repair my lungs and four years later I am inexcellent health 100%,fishing, hunting making love...