A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Babazadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babazadeh
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Babazadeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babazadeh graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Dr. Babazadeh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- Anaheim Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Babazadeh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Simon Babazadeh practice?
- Dr. Simon Babazadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Simon Babazadeh practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Family Physicians and Anaheim General Practitioners.