A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Babazadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babazadeh graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Dr. Babazadeh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- Anaheim Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Babazadeh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Simon Babazadeh practice?
- Dr. Simon Babazadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Simon Babazadeh practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Family Physicians and Anaheim Primary Care Doctors.