A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Barkagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Barkagan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkagan graduated from Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore, Rome.
Dr. Barkagan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barkagan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan