A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Barkagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Barkagan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barkagan
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Barkagan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkagan graduated from Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore, Rome.
Dr. Barkagan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Barkagan MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Simon Barkagan practice?
- Dr. Simon Barkagan has 11 office locations.
Dr. Simon Barkagan practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Islandia, NY.
See New York Urologists.