A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Barkagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Barkagan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkagan graduated from Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore, Rome.
Dr. Barkagan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Barkagan MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Simon Barkagan practice?
- Dr. Simon Barkagan has 11 office locations.
Dr. Simon Barkagan practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Islandia, NY.
See New York Urologists.