Learn more about Dr. Simon Chao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Chao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chao
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chao Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Chao graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chao has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Chao MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Simon Chao practice?
- Dr. Simon Chao has 1 office location.
Dr. Simon Chao practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Easton, MA.
See North Easton Orthopedic Surgeons.