A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheng
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Cheng Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Cheng, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from New York University.
Dr. Cheng has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon K Cheng MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Simon K. Cheng practice?
- Dr. Simon Cheng has 1 office location.
Dr. Simon Cheng practices Radiation Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.