A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Cheng, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from New York University.
Dr. Cheng has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon K Cheng MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Simon K. Cheng practice?
- Dr. Simon Cheng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Simon Cheng practices Radiation Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.