A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Clemo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Clemo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clemo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Clemo, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemo graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Clemo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- Mary Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Henry Clemo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Simon H. Clemo practice?
- Dr. Simon Clemo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Simon Clemo practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Fredericksburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Stafford, VA.
See Fredericksburg Cardiologists.