A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Simon Clemo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Simon Clemo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clemo
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clemo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Simon Clemo, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemo graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Clemo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- Mary Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Simon Henry Clemo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Simon H. Clemo practice?
- Dr. Simon Clemo has 1 office location.
Dr. Simon Clemo practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Fredericksburg, VA.
See Fredericksburg Cardiologists.